We offer a full crew sourcing and management service.
- Our global network can be used to select highly skilled crew from a number of nationalities
- We will ensure crew meet all applicable national and international regulations
- Our team of experienced superintendents and managers ensure you have the safest, most secure and cost effective vessels: whatever the size, type or location
- We believe that the training of the next generation of seafarers is of the utmost importance. We have recruited and trained our own
- Cadets for many years and can offer our experience in Cadet Training to you
- We train selected UK Ratings to qualify as Ships Officers
Our maintenance programme ensures that your vessel maintains optimum performance and earning capability.
- We provide bespoke planned maintenance systems and 24-hour shore support
- We can plan and execute scheduled or emergency docking repairs anywhere in the world
- Our specialist project management software can write repair specifications and help you reduce costs by assessing quotations from competing yards
We have a global network that allows us to secure competitive rates from equipment and service suppliers – keeping your vessel in great shape and your ROI high.
- Our purchasing service is built upon the SpecTec AMOS purchasing system
- We utilise a twice-weekly electronic data transfer that lists exports to and imports from vessels
- Our purchasing process runs in tandem with a planned maintenance and stock control system. This provides office personnel and ship’s staff with accurate status reports and a clear understanding of future requirements
- Please click here to view our Purchasing Terms and Conditions